• About the Commission The Civil Service Commission is a bipartisan commission consisting of four non-salaried persons appointed by the governor to serve eight-year, staggered terms.
• Meet the Civil Service Commission
The Civil Service Commission is a bipartisan, four-member body, appointed by the Governor. Current Commissioners include Thomas M. Wardrop, Chair, James Barrett, Charles Blockett, Jr., and Robert W. Swanson.
• 2014 Commission Meetings 2014 Commission meetings
• Commission Meeting Minutes View the Commission meeting minutes
• Employment Relations Board A three-member Board appointed
by the Civil Service Commission to consider and make recommendations