- Michigan Releases Draft State ESSA Plan For Final Public Comment
- Public Comment on the FFY2017 Part C of IDEA Application
- State Superintendent Applauds Investments in Education Proposed By Gov. Snyder
- Michigan Has Many Reasons To Celebrate CTE Month In February
- MDE Releases the 2016 School Score Cards; Top to Bottom List; And Reward Schools
- State Board Elects Co-Presidents
- Mich. Online Educator Certification System
MOECS is a secure web-based system that allows educators to register and create private accounts and have access to all of their certification data, apply for certificates and endorsements, and renew their certificates
- Student Assessment
Information on state and national assessments and various state accountability reports and information
- State Aid / School Finance
Guidance on issues of school finance and tax policy, public school district financial accounting, various financing mechanisms available to school districts,and information on pupil accounting statutes and rules.
- Michigan Education Information System
The MEIS User Management is a security system, implemented and used with various Michigan Department of Education (MDE) and Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) applications.
- Teacher Certification
Learn more about teacher certification in Michigan