- The Federal Depository Library Program helps safeguard one of our nation's strongest traditions: the public's right to know. Since its establishment in 1813, it has collected, organized, and preserved information produced by the government and assisted citizens in finding and using that information. These collections are available for use by anyone. The Library of Michigan has participated in the program since 1861.
- Federal Documents Missing List for the Library of Michigan
- Federal Documents Collection at the Library of Michigan
- List of and Services for Federal Depository Libraries Statewide
- Items Selectively Housed at MSU Map Library