- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act The reauthorized Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Section 616(b), requires State Departments of Education to develop a Special Education State Performance Plan (SPP). The SPP includes 20 indicators for Part B (special education) and 14 indicators for Part C (Early On®). The U.S. Department of Education (USDoE), Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) provides oversight.
- Michigan's Part B State Performance Plan and Annual Performance Report
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEA) requires each state to have in place a State Performance Plan (SPP). This plan describes and evaluates the state's efforts to implement the requirements of IDEA Part B. The SPP includes annual targets for 18 indicators identified by the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) at the U.S. Department of Education.
- Michigan's Part B State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP)
Michigan’s State Performance Plan/Annual Performance Report (SPP/APR) includes the State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP) listed as Indicator 17. This is a comprehensive, ambitious, yet achievable multi-year plan for improving results for children with disabilities.
- Michigan's FFY 2015 Part B Annual Performance Report At-a-Glance
A summary document showing the status of FFY 2015 indicator targets, data trends, and key notes.
- Part B & Part C State Performance Plan Indicators
A brief description of the Part B and Part C State Performance Plan (SPP) results and compliance indicators.
- Indicator 8: Facilitated Parent Involvement
- Indicators 9 & 10: Disproportionate Representation Resources