- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act The reauthorized Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), Section 616(b), requires State Departments of Education to develop a Special Education State Performance Plan (SPP). The SPP includes 20 indicators for Part B (special education) and 14 indicators for Part C (Early On®). The U.S. Department of Education (USDoE), Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) provides oversight.
- Michigan's Part B State Performance Plan and Annual Performance Report
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEA) requires each state to have in place a State Performance Plan (SPP). This plan describes and evaluates the state's efforts to implement the requirements of IDEA Part B. The SPP includes annual targets for 18 indicators identified by the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) at the U.S. Department of Education.
- Michigan's FFY 2013 Part B State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP) Phase 1 The SSIP is a new qualitative State Performance Plan results indicator (indicator 17) that focuses on improving results for children with disabilities.
- Michigan's FFY 2013 Part B Annual Performance Report At-a-Glance A brief summary document showing the status of FFY 2013 SPP targets, data trends, and key notes.
- Part B & Part C State Performance Plan Indicators (May 2015) A list and brief description of the Part B and Part C State Performance Plan (SPP) results and compliance indicators.
- Indicator 8: Facilitated Parent Involvement Tool
- Indicators 9 & 10: Disproportionate Representation Resources