- Partnership Agreements Begin New Direction for Lowest Performing Schools
- Michigan ESSA Plan Submitted to the U.S. Department of Education
- Michigan Dept. of Education Seeks Information on Literacy Assessments
- School Consolidation Grants Awarded to Support Three Projects Statewide
- Michigan to Submit ESSA Plan to USED After Review by Governor Snyder
- Michigan 21st Century Community Learning Centers Programs Complete NASA Challenges
- Mich. Online Educator Certification System
MOECS is a secure web-based system that allows educators to register and create private accounts and have access to all of their certification data, apply for certificates and endorsements, and renew their certificates
- Student Assessment
Information on state and national assessments and various state accountability reports and information
- State Aid / School Finance
Guidance on issues of school finance and tax policy, public school district financial accounting, various financing mechanisms available to school districts,and information on pupil accounting statutes and rules.
- Michigan Education Information System
The MEIS User Management is a security system, implemented and used with various Michigan Department of Education (MDE) and Center for Educational Performance and Information (CEPI) applications.
- Teacher Certification
Learn more about teacher certification in Michigan