Michigan School Scorecards include indicators of student achievement and growth, participation in statewide assessments, and school reporting compliance objectives. Support for Michigan School Scorecards can be reached at 877-560-8378 or MDE-Accountability@michigan.gov.
Subscribe to Accountability and other MDE Email ListServs
- 2014-15 Test Participation Report Tool
- Assessment Participation At-Risk Information
- Currently Approved 1% MI-Access Proficiency Cap Exception Applications
- 2013-14 Guide to Reading Michigan School Scorecards Detailed information on Scorecard Components and Calculations
- 2013-14 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Michigan School Scorecards