- The state of Michigan participates in the National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP), otherwise known as the Nation's Report Card which informs the public about the academic achievement of elementary and secondary students in the United States. A Frequently Asked Questions Guides will provide you with some basic information about how NAEP works.
Paul Stemmer, Ph.D.
Michigan NAEP State Coordinator
- A Summary of National and State Results are Available on the Nation's Report Card
- MyNAEP Video Tutorial
This website provides a video overview of what's required after a school has registered for MyNAEP. This applies to only schools who have a current and valid MyNAEP registration ID which will be exclusively issued by the NAEP State Coordinator.
- NAEP - Interactive Assessment Accommodations Summary Table These interactive accommodations tables allow you to investigate what accommodations for the state assessments are standard, nonstandard, universal/local decision, or approved by ACT.
- Michigan School Code Requirements for NAEP Participation
Excerpt from Revised School Code of the State of Michigan
- NCLB Legislation Pertinent to NAEP NCLB Legislation Pertinent to NAEP