Reward Schools are those that did not receive a red overall scorecard status and have achieved one or more of the following distinctions:
1) top 5% of schools on the Top-to-Bottom School Rankings
2) top 5% of schools making the greatest gains in achievement (improvement metric) or
3) "Beating the Odds" by outperforming the school's predicted ranking and/or similar schools.
Beating the Odds schools are those that are overcoming traditional barriers to student achievement and are outperforming schools with similar risk factors and demographic makeup.
Jump to Page:
- Top-to-Bottom School Rankings
- Focus Schools
- Priority Schools
- Reward Schools
- Beating the Odds Schools
For support with Reward Schools, please contact the Office of Field Services (OFS) at 517-373-3921. For support with the Top-to-Bottom School Rankings, please contact 877-560-8378 or MDE-Accountability@michigan.gov.
- 2013-14 Reward Schools List for Print and Publication Includes Michigan's schools that are "Beating the Odds."
- 2013-14 At-A-Glance Overview of Beating the Odds Schools
- 2013-14 At-A-Glance Overview of Reward Schools
- 2013-14 Reward Schools Policy Brief
- 2013-14 Top-to-Bottom Ranking List (For Print and Publication)
- 2013-14 Top-to-Bottom Individual School Lookup Tool
- 2013-14 Beating the Odds Individual School Lookup Tool
- 2013-14 Achievement Gap Individual School Lookup Tool
- 2013-14 District and School Accountability Master Results File
- Top-to-Bottom Resources for School Use (Diagnostic Worksheet and Sample Communication)