- Michigan Teacher of the Year
Nominations for the 2018-2019 Michigan Teacher of the Year (MTOY) are now open. Nominations will be accepted through Friday, October 20th and can be made using our online form. For additional information regarding the MTOY program you may click the link above or contact Josh Roesner at MTOY@michigan.gov.
- Milken Family Foundation National Educator Award
Links to the Michigan and National Winners and the Michigan Milken Educator Network
External Educator Recognition Programs
- US Department of Education Teaching Ambassador Fellowship US Department of Education Teaching Ambassador Fellowship
- Fulbright Teacher Exchange Program
- MACUL Computer User Awards
- Japan Foundation - Training/Grants for Teachers
- Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad Program
- The NEA Foundation for the Improvement of Education: The I Can Learn NEA Foundation Awards For Teaching Excellence - 2003
- Disney's American Teacher Awards
- A Teacher's Guide to Fellowships and Awards, Copyright 1991, 1995 by Massachusetts Department of Education
- The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), The Engineering Society for Advancing Mobility in Land Sea Air and Space - Lloyd Reuss Award for Teaching Excellence
- Consortium for Outstanding Achievement in Teaching with Technology A certificate program which provides recognition to teachers who demonstrate excellence in the use of technology to enhance student learning. The Michigan Certificate for Outstanding Achievement in Teaching with Technology (MCOATT) is awarded to exceptional educators in the state.
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards
- The College Board of Young Epidemiology Scholars Program
Miscellaneous Efforts to Recognize Education Programs
- CAPE (Council for American Private Education) for NCLB-BRS Awards Announced Founded in 1971 to provide a coherent voice for private education, CAPE is dedicated to fostering communication and cooperation within the private school community and with the public sector to improve the quality of education for all of the nation's children.
- National Schools of Character Awards Program