- Michigan Compiled Laws School Code Act 451 of 1976 Part 22 -Teacher Certification
- Certificate Nullification
- Professional Development and Mentoring Legislation
- Teacher Testing Act
- Private School Teacher Certification
- State Aid Act Certification Penalty
- Teacher Foreign Exchange
- School Psychologist Certification
- School Nurses
- Administrator Certification Administrative Rules
- Teacher Certification Administrative Rules
- Certification and Licensure of School Counselors
- School Psychologist Certificate Administrative Rules
- School Nurse Certification Rules
R 390.1118 Nullification of teaching certificate
Rule 18. (1) The holder of a Michigan teaching certificate may request the superintendent of public instruction to nullify the teaching certificate or certificate endorsement or endorsements under section 1532 of 1976 PA 451, MCL 380.1532.
(2) Any nullification approved by the superintendent of public instruction shall take effect immediately.
(3) A request for nullification shall be made in writing to the department. A request for nullification may be withdrawn by the applicant at any time before it is approved.
(4) Any certificate, endorsement, or grade level authorization that is nullified shall not be reinstated.
History: 1992 AACS; 2006 AACS; 2012 AACS; 2017 MR 21, Eff. Nov. 15, 2017.