Welcome to the Office of Educator Talent (OET) General Guidance Page. This page contains useful information regarding educator evaluation, along with official communications from OET to educators in the field.
- Educator Evaluations At-A-Glance
This document outlines the importance of educator evaluations in supporting the professional growth of educators, provides background and context for Michigan educator evaluation legislation, delineates responsibilities of all evaluation participants, and presents and implementation timeline for PA 173 (2015).
- Educator Evaluations FAQs (Updated 6/2016)
Educator Effectiveness Label Data Appeals
Official MDE Educator Evaluation Communications (E-Blast Memos)
- Educator Evaluation Training Grant and Educator Evaluation Regional ISD Staffing Grant
- Announcing the Michigan Department of Educator SLO Student Growth Measurement Tool
- Michigan Talent Pool Now Accepting Recommendations
- December 8, 2016 - Educator Evaluation Regional Liaisons
- October 13, 2016 - Guidance on Placement of Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances Documents
- May 19, 2016 - Annual Teacher Evaluation Ratings Required for the Initial Professional and Advance Professional Education Certificates