- MEMSPA Summer Leadership Institute 2017 Date: August 01, 2017 - August 02, 2017Time: All Day Event
- MAASE Summer Institute Date: August 06, 2017 - August 09, 2017Time: All Day Event Description:
Each year, special education leaders flock to the MAASE Summer Institute focusing on educational leadership. Summer Institute is a place special education leaders can network with their peers from across Michigan through a variety of keynote sessions, breakouts, and hospitality events. MAASE SI 2017 will be held on August 6-9, 2017, at the Grand Traverse Resort in Acme, MI.
We hope each leader engages in learning about how s/he can influence outcomes for students by building and supporting systems for: Highly-Skilled Staff, High-Quality Evaluations, Specially-Designed Instruction, and Program Evaluation. Over 50 breakout sessions are expected!! Eligible participants can earn up to 13 SCECHs.
The 2017 Summer Institute promises to:
* Explore the connection of school leadership to student achievement;
* Add important new ideas to your leadership knowledge base;
* Connect you to colleagues across Michigan; and,
* Renew your resolve to have your best year ever!
This annual event kicks off with Sunday events that include a 25- or 50-mile bike tour called the ROMP (Ride Old Mission Peninsula), a golf scramble, and our kick-off hospitality reception to welcome all attendees.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.