- Corrective Action Process for Noncompliance With the IDEA and MARSE
This document outlines the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), Office of Special Education (OSE) requirements for resolving noncompliance occurring at an intermediate school district or local educational agency.
- Focused Monitoring District List - 2015-16 Cycle 3
The focused monitoring priority areas for Cycle 3 of the 2015-16 school year. This document identifies the districts participating in focused monitoring activities along with their priority area. Cycle 3 activities will take place in February and March of 2016.
- Special Education Problem Solving Process
Resources that detail the problem solving process and outline the various problem solving options.
- Special Education Due Process Hearing Decisions
- Special Education Due Process Complaint Procedures
The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) procedures regarding special education administrative due process hearings.