- Compliance Standards for Special Education (October 2013) These Compliance Standards outline the compliance requirements for both the IDEA and the MARSE. These compliance standards must be met by all public agencies.
- Focused Monitoring District List - 2015-16 Cycle 3
The focused monitoring priority areas for Cycle 3 of the 2015-16 school year. This document identifies the districts participating in focused monitoring activities along with their priority area. Cycle 3 activities will take place in February and March of 2016.
- Special Education Due Process Hearing Decisions
- Special Education Due Process Complaint Procedures (December 2011) The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) procedures regarding a request for a special education administrative due process hearing (11 pages).
- Special Education Problem Solving Process (August 2015)
A document that details the problem solving process as well as supporting documents that outline the various problem solving options and the problem solving process timeline.