- Corrective Action Process for Noncompliance With the IDEA and MARSE
This document outlines the Michigan Department of Education (MDE), Office of Special Education (OSE) requirements for resolving noncompliance occurring at an intermediate school district or local educational agency.
Catamaran is an external system managed by the OSE to support ISDs and districts in identifying and correcting areas of noncompliance in order to improve student outcomes.
- Special Education Problem Solving Process
Resources that detail the problem solving process and outline the various problem solving options.
- State Complaint Investigation Process
- Special Education Due Process Hearing Decisions
- Special Education Due Process Complaint Procedures
The Michigan Department of Education (MDE) procedures regarding special education administrative due process hearings.