When it comes to healthy smiles, we've got you covered
Every child should have a healthy smile. And with Healthy Kids Dental (HKD) by Delta Dental, your child has access to one of the largest dental networks in Michigan—all at no cost to you. There are no copays or deductibles. So, if you have HKD, make an appointment with an HKD dentist of your choice. And remember, when you make an appointment, tell them you have Healthy Kids Dental.
Covered services include:
- Oral exams
- Teeth cleanings
- Fluoride treatments
- Screenings and assessments
- Stainless steel or resin crowns
- Crown buildup, including pins
- Space maintainers
- Re-cementing of crowns, bridges and space maintainers
- Root canals
- Complete, partial and temporary partial dentures
- Denture adjustments and repairs
- Denture rebases and relines
- Emergency treatment to reduce pain
- IV sedation (when needed)
Before your child's appointment, be sure to ask your dentist if all services are covered. Does your child need other services due to a health condition? Those services may be covered, if approved. Contact Delta Dental toll-free at 800-482-8915 (TTY users call 711) for more information.
For complete benefit information, please refer to your Healthy Kids Dental member handbook, which was mailed to you.
Healthy Kids Dental is a partnership between Delta Dental of Michigan and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.