Welcome to Michigan WIC
- WIC Client Connect It's WIC at your fingertips. Access your benefits and request appointments.
- WIC Foods, Effective 9/15/2014 Please note: starting October 1, 2015, fresh fruit and vegetable benefits for all women will increase to $11.00 per month. For more information, ask your WIC Clinic Staff.
- Breastfeeding Campaign Breastfeeding is Best for Baby
- MI Healthy Baby Get help before, during and after Pregnancy: A FREE Resource for you and baby.
- Michigan Safe Sleep Practices Several infants die in Michigan every year due to unsafe sleep practices. Find important information and resources for safe sleep practices in infants.
Women, Infants & Children (WIC), the health & nutrition program for healthy mothers & babies.
Healthy hints for pregnant women, smart moves when feeding your baby or toddler.
Why is breastfeeding important?
List of local WIC agencies & contact information.
Project FRESH, making fresh produce available to low-income nutritionally at-risk consumers.
How to apply for WIC.
information for medical providers
Information for WIC Providers
Information for WIC vendors/grocers
The Program Integrity toll-free hotline and email address to report suspected fraud and abuse by a store or client of your Michigan WIC Program.
Access to system release information, WIC research, reports and system policies and processes.