- Quick Tips for Buying Medicines Over the Internet
Information from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- FDA - Strategies to Reduce Medication Errors: Working to Improve Medication Safety
Since 1992, the Food and Drug Administration has received nearly 30,000 reports of medication errors.
- AARP Information on Drugs and Supplements Information provided by the AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)
- Over the Counter Medicine Safety Find the information and tips you need to safely use OTC medicines
- Herbal-Drug Interactions Information from the McGuire VA Medical Center
- Think it Through - The Benefits and Risks of Medicines Information from the Partnership for Safe Medication Use
- Everything you need to know about antibiotics..... Information from the Council for Affordable Quality Health Care
- Your Role in Safe Medication Use Information from the Massachusetts Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices A non-profit organization educating the healthcare community and consumers about safe medication practices.
- SafeMedications.com Valuable website for consumers about administration/dosing, etc.