Even healthy people can get the flu, and it can be serious. Everyone 6 months and older should get flu vaccine every year. This means you. This season, protect yourself - and those around you - by getting vaccinated.
Attention Health Professionals: 2017-18 Flu Season Vaccination Materials are Now Posted!
Information for Specific Groups
What You Should Know
- Is It a Cold or the Flu?
- Clinical signs, symptoms, and complications of influenza
- How influenza is spread and how to prevent it
- Where to get flu vaccine
- What to do if you get sick
- CDC "Why Flu Vaccination Matters" YouTube Video
- Seasonal Influenza Video Vignette
- Antiviral Drugs
- Michigan influenza surveillance
- U.S. influenza activity (CDC)
- Influenza Vaccination
- Immunization Home Page
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Influenza Web Page
- National Immunization Hotline
- 1-800-232-2522 (English)
- 1-800-232-0233 (Español)
- 1-800-243-7889 (TTY)