TOBACCO: Full-page Michigan diverse populations map
- Bone and Joint Health and Smoking: The Facts
- Protect Your Child in the Car!
- Asthma and Secondhand Smoke in English It is estimated that up to 1 million children have aggravated asthma symptoms due to Secondhand Smoke.
- Asthma & Secondhand Smoke in Arabic Asthma & Secondhand Smoke in Arabic
- Quit Smoking for You & Your Baby Quitting smoking is the best gift that you can give to your child and yourself. This brochure explains why.
- Diabetes, Smoking, & Your Health Diabetes affects every part of a person's body. To find out how smoking affects diabetes, read this...
- Smoking Around Children Did you know that children exposed to tobacco smoke suffer? If smoking is allowed in your home or where your child is, read this!
- Smoke-Free Environments Law Project A statewide project providing information, consultation and advice to businesses, local units of government, and individuals in Michigan on policies and practices to protect employees and the general public from the harmful effects of secondhand smoke exposure (SHS) and to address the legal requirements and liability issues related to SHS.