NEW Viral Hepatitis Stakeholder Forum
Through support from the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), the MDHSS Viral Hepatitis Unit convened a stakeholder meeting at the MPHI Interactive Learning Center to share the latest Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Report and discuss a diverse set of topics related to viral hepatitis epidemiology, surveillance, and prevention in Michigan. Handouts, presentations, and a recording of the day's meeting can be found here.
- Viral Hepatitis Elimination Goals - Sarah Lyon Callo, MDHHS Bureau of Epidemiology and Population Health
- Overview of the Viral Hepatitis Surveillance Report and Meeting - Joe Coyle, MDHHS Communicable Disease Division
- Acute, Chronic, and Perinatal Hepatitis B - Adam Hart, MDHHS Viral Hepatitis Unit and Pat Fineis, MDHHS Perintal Hepatitis B Prevention Program
- Hepatitis C and the Opioid Epidemic - Marjorie Coffee, MDHHS Viral Hepatitis Unit and Steve Alsum, Grand Rapids Red Project
- A Cluster of Sexually Transmitted HCV Infection - Joe Coyle, MDHHS Communicable Disease Division and Lawrence Crane, Wayne State University Physicians Group
- Hepatitis C Testing and Treatment - Charde Fisher, MDHHS Viral Hepatitis Unit and Elaine Leigh, Mercy Health Hepatitis Clinic