HIV PrEP and nPEP
- Directory of Michigan PrEP Providers (Michigan Department of Health and Human Services)
- Directory of Wayne County PrEP Providers (Michigan Department of Health and Human Services)
- Michigan PrEP Payment Guide
- PrEP Provider Toolkit
- PrEP Assessment Tools
- Preexposure Prophylaxis for HIV Prevention in the United States - 2014: A Clinical Practice Guideline (U.S. Public Health Service, May 2014)
- Clinical Providers' Supplement (U.S. Public Health Service, May 2014)
Michigan HIV Consultation Program - to address questions from health care providers about HIV-related issues.
- Non-urgent questions can be submitted at https://www.henryford.com/hcp/academic/medicine/divisions/id/hiv-consult, and will be responded to in 24 to 48 hours. For urgent questions, health care professionals should contact the 24-hour consultation line by calling 313-575-0332.
- Consumers with questions related to HIV and STDs are encouraged to call the Michigan HIV/STD hotline available weekdays 10 a.m.- 6 p.m. at 1-800-872-2437.
- Clinician Consultation Center and Hotline for PrEP (University of California Department of Family and Community Medicine)
View Wayne County (Michigan) PrEP Directory in a full screen map
- MDHHS Guidance for Administration of HIV nPEP (Non-Occupational Post-Exposure Prophylaxis) (June 2015)
- MDHHS nPEP Guidance excerpts (July 2015)
- MDCH Position Statement Regarding Non-Occupational Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (nPEP) (April 2011)