- CDC - Guidelines for Preventing the Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in Healthcare Settings (2005)
- MIOSHA - Enforcement Policy and Procedures for Evaluating Occupational Exposure to TB (2013)
- NTCA/APHL - Consensus Statement on the Use of Cepheid Xpert MTB/RIF® Assay in Making Decisions to Discontinue Airborne Infection Isolation in Healthcare Settings (2016)
- MDHHS - Latent Tuberculosis Infection Risk Assessment (2016)
- CDC - Recommendations for Use of an Isoniazid-Rifapentine Regimen with Direct Observation to Treat Latent Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection (2011)
- MDHHS - Tuberculosis Hospital Discharge Planning Checklist (2016)
- MDHHS - Laboratory Testing TB Tool Kit (2011)
- MDHHS - TB Program Manual (2011)
- CDC - Updated Guidelines for Using Interferon Gamma Release Assays to Detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection, United States (2010)
- Errata (2005)
- CDC - Guidelines for the Investigation of Contacts of Persons with Infectious Tuberculosis and Guidelines for Using the QuantiFERON-TB Gold Test for Detecting Mycobacterium tuberculosis Infection, United States (2005)
Immigrant/Refugee TB Follow-up
- MDHHS - Guidance for Tuberculosis Evaluation of Immigrants & Refugees (2016)
- CDC - EDN TB Follow-Up Worksheet (2013)
The CDC encourages completion of an initial evaluation for all individuals with class B tuberculosis status within 30 days of arrival.
- CDC - EDN TB Follow-up Worksheet: Quick Reference Form Instructions (2014)
- MDHHS - EDN via MDSS Protocol (2014)
This document provides instruction to local health departments for finding and submitting EDN TB Follow-Up worksheets in MDSS.
- CDC - Immigration Requirements: Technical Instructions for TB Screening and Treatment (2009)
- CDC - Immigration Requirements: TB Screening and Treatment FAQs (website)
- CDC - Guidelines for Screening for Tuberculosis Infection and Disease during the Domestic Medical Examination for Newly Arrived Refugees (2012)
- MDHHS - Cohort Review Form (2016)
- NTCA - Interjurisdictional TB Notification Form (2015)
- NTCA - Interjurisdictional TB Notification Follow-Up Form (2014)
- Migrant Clinicians Network Enrollment Packet - English (2007)
This form should be completed for international TB notifications. Please submit completed MCN enrollment packets to MDHHS TB Control Program along with TBNet Patient History and Brief Medical Examination Form.
- TBNet Patient History and Brief Medical Information Form
This form should also be completed for international TB notifications. Please submit this form along with a treatment plan to MDHHS TB Control Program.
- MDHHS - MDSS Suspect/Active TB Case Reporting Guide
- MDHHS - Lab Test Requisition (2011)
- MDHHS - Clinical Specimen Ordering Requisition (2010)
- MDHHS - TB Occupational Annual Symptom Review (2016)
- MDHHS - Instructions for Submission of Specimens for Mycobacterial Examination (2008)