Weatherization Assistance Program Resources
This page offers resources for agencies who operate the Weatherization Assistance Program in the state of Michigan
- Community Action Agencies in Michigan
Find addresses, phone numbers and Web sites for Community Action Agencies in Michigan
- Technical Weatherization Policies Manual Policies and requirements for the Michigan Weatherization Assistance Program. Community Action Agencies (CAAs) and Limited Purpose Agencies (LPA's) receiving funding from the State of Michigan for local administration of the weatherization program must follow these guidelines.
- ASHRAE 62.2 The Standard on Residential Ventilation & Indoor Air Quality Use this brochure to educate customers dealing with the air quality improvements.
- Weatherization Operators Find contact information for weatherization operators by county
Community Services Policy Manual
- Learn More and Review the Manual Department of Human Services is the recognized entity responsible for overseeing the distribution and oversight of funds for various federal and state government programs. The Community Services Policy Manual (CSPM) defines policy in the administration of funds provided to Community Action Agencies (CAAs) and one Limited Purpose Agency (LPA).