Michigan Trauma System Development Projects
The Bureau of EMS, Trauma and Preparedness (BETP) is committed to supporting the partners and stakeholdrers in the trauma system to enhance their efforts in system building. A total of $1.3M was awarded across the following categories: Injury Prevention, Performance Improvement, Trauma Education, and Trauma Infrastructure. This one time funding is dedicated to supporting innovative projects, programs and initiatives that meet the specific needs of the region, community, agency or facility as they build and support the trauma system.The required reporting documentation for each category can be found at the links below.
A preliminary report was produced detailing the allocation of the $1.3M funding for each of the four categories listed above, and includes project title, description and region.
Relevant Resources and Documents
- Budget Worksheet Summary (Contact your Regional Trauma Coordinator to receive a fillable version.)
- Budget Worksheet Detail (Contact your Regional Trauma Coordinator to receive a fillable version.)
- Budget Worksheet Instructions
- Agreement General Provisions
- Frequently Asked Questions