- MDHHS Administrative Rules
- Regulatory Impact Statements
- The Safe Delivery of Newborns law, PA232 of 2000, allows a parent to surrender a newborn child to an emergency service provider under certain circumstances.
- Child Protection Law The Child Protection Law describes the legal ramifications of CPS and may help the reader understand how a complaint is handled.
- Worker Safety - Lisa's Law
On September 1, 2001, Michigan enacted Lisa's Law, which criminalizes threatening or harming department employees and makes other changes to ensure worker safety.