Michigan Rehabilitation Services
Michigan is home to approximately 1.3 million individuals with disabilities. Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS) works with eligible customers and employers to achieve quality employment outcomes and independence for individuals with disabilities. We work in partnership with individuals with disabilities to prepare for and obtain competitive employment, including exploring the possibilities of self-employment or owning a small business. Employment services to individuals with disabilities are provided in all 83 Michigan counties.
MRS also assists employers find and retain qualified workers with disabilities. MRS helps employers save time and money, and maintain a motivated, reliable and dependable workforce.
Here you will find complete information about our services, how to apply, and where our offices are located.
We look forward to serving you!
- NEWS: MCTI's Pilot CNA Program Prepping Students for Employment
- Find out what MRS customers have to say about their experience with us!
- Michigan Council for Rehabilitation Services Final Open Meetings Notice Schedule
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services Farm Rehabilitation
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services Online Orientation