Michigan Passenger Transportation Program Overview
Act 51 of the Public Acts of 1951, as amended, and departmental policy. Programs are paid from Michigan's Comprehensive Transportation Fund (CTF), which is derived from a portion of state motor fuel taxes, vehicle registration fees, and state sales taxes on automobiles and other auto-related products.
- Doing Business with Office of Passenger Transportation
Michigan Passenger Transportation Programs
- Intercity Bus Program Intercity Bus operations provide connections for Michigan's rural population to urban centers and the ...
- Local Bus Capital and Operating Assistance Programs
- Marine Passenger Program
- Service Development and New Technology program
- Specialized Services Program