Skip Navigation
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
  Driver Information
I purchased a motorcycle from someone who last registered it in Michigan. This person lost the title and has since moved to another state. How do I go about getting a new Michigan title for the motorcycle?
Questions concerning the registration of vehicles or driver's license issues should be directed to the Secretary of State's office at 517-373-2511. Visit the Michigan Secretary of State Office website for more details.