- MDOT's Employee MemorialMichigan Department of Transportation's permanent tribute to highway workers all over Michigan who lost their lives building our transportation systems.
Work Zone SafetyRollover image to view larger
Work Zone Safety
- MDOT releases 2013 crash data, promotes safety during National Work Zone Awareness WeekApril 7, 2014 -- Statewide work zone crash statistics released today by the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) in observance of National Work Zone Awareness Week suggest an alarming trend: the number of serious injuries in Michigan work zones went up from 57 in 2012 to 107 in 2013, even while the number of overall crashes declined.
- Video: Don't barrel through work zones - the life you save could be your own.
- Work Zone Safety and Mobility
- "Where workers present 45" - Frequently Asked Questions
- What Michigan's Tough Work Zone Laws Could Cost You
- Governor's Traffic Safety Advisory Commission
- For information on Work Zone Safety, contact:
Annjanette Kremer, PE
Traffic Incident Management Engineer