Roundabout in Saginaw County at I-75@M-81
Several recent projects on state routes (I, M, or US routes) have incorporated modern roundabouts.
MDOT has completed the following roundabout projects:
- M-37/M-115 east junction near Mesick, Wexford County, completed September 2013.
- Two roundabouts at the US-23/US-223 Interchange in Monroe County, completed August 2013.
- Two roundabouts at the I-94 and Main Street interchange in the city of Mattawan, Van Buren County, completed September 2011.
- Two roundabouts at US-23 and Geddes Road in the city of Ann Arbor and Ann Arbor Township, Washtenaw County, completed October 2010.
- US-41 at Front Street in the city of Marquette, Marquette County, completed September 2010.
- I-94 Business Loop/Main Street in the city of Benton Harbor at Riverview Drive and 5th Street, Berrien County, completed November 2009.
- M-46 at M-37, Muskegon County, completed October 2009.
- US-127 Business Route at Mission Road in the city of Clare, Isabella County, completed June 2009.
- M-53 at 26 Mile Road, Macomb County, completed July 2009.
- M-43 at the intersection of 72nd St./County Road (CR) 689, and 12th Avenue CR 384, in Van Buren County, completed November 2008.
- A double roundabout at the I-75/M-81 interchange, Saginaw County, completed December 2006.
- A three-lane roundabout constructed on M-53 at 18 ½ Mile (Van Dyke) Road in Sterling Heights, Macomb County, completed June 2005.