- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Canadian toll adjustments at International Bridge based on currency exchange rates
- International Bridge toll plaza project wins award
- International Bridge board hears inspection updates
- International Bridge Plaza work to be completed
- Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge cleans up from diesel spill