- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Continued decrease of Canadian dollar results in higher Canadian currency tolls at International Bridge
- International Bridge safety test postponed until Wednesday
- International Bridge to test fire equipment
- International Bridge Manager Becker to retire
- New lights coming online Wednesday at Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge