- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Authority honors former chairman James McIntyre
- Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Authority gets inspection report, elects new officers
- Today declared Phillip M. Becker Day
in Sault Ste. Marie, Mich.
- International Bridge officials celebrate toll plaza project completion with ribbon-cutting and dedication ceremony
- Continued decrease of Canadian dollar results in higher Canadian currency tolls at International Bridge
Commercial Vehicles/Oversized Loads
Bridge Information and Facts