- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- McIntyre elected to chair International Bridge board for 2015
- Ribbon cut on new International Bridge toll lanes
- Portion of new toll plaza to be opened at Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge
- Continued decrease of Canadian dollar results in higher Canadian currency tolls at International Bridge
- International Bridge Toll Plaza update: IBA prepares for new booths and toll software
Commercial Vehicles/Oversized Loads