- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- International Bridge board hears project updates
- Traffic advisory: Height and width restrictions on International Bridge
- Canadian toll adjustments at International Bridge based on currency exchange rates
- International Bridge toll plaza project wins award
- International Bridge board hears inspection updates