- Asset Management at MDOT Asset management is a process to strategically manage our transportation system in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
- The National Functional Classification (NFC)
- The Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS)
- International Roughness Index (IRI)
- Understanding the Adjusted Census Urban Boundaries
- International Trade is Important to Michigan's Economy
- Understanding the New Traffic Monitoring Guide
- Understanding the Transportation Asset Management Council (TAMC)
- Understanding Public Act 51 of 1951, As Amended
- Presentation on Asset Management
- Public Act 499 Presentation
- Management System Resource Center
- Asset Management Council
- Transportation Asset Management Today Web site sponsored by the AASHTO Subcommittee on Transportation Asset Management.
- Asset Management Training Video The following is an interactive training and information video on Asset Management. It includes an introduction to Asset Management concepts and a resource regarding how MDOT applies this practice on a daily basis.