Office of Economic Development
- The Office of Economic Development supports and encourages development and redevelopment efforts that improve the health, safety and welfare of Michigan residents.
- Contact Us
- Safe Routes to School (SRTS) Program Safe Routes to School (SR2S/SRTS) is a school-based international movement to make it safe, convenient and fun for children, including those with disabilities, to bicycle and walk to school.
- State Infrastructure Bank (SIB)
The Michigan State Infrastructure Bank (SIB) loan program is available to any Act 51 public entity (county road commissions, cities, villages, or MDOT) for eligible transportation projects. The SIB complements traditional funding techniques and serves as a tool to meet urgent project financing demands.
- Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP) TAP is a competitive grant program that funds projects such as bike paths, streetscapes, and historic preservation of transportation facilities that enhance Michigan's intermodal transportation system, promote walkability, and improve quality of life for Michigan citizens.
- Transportation Economic Development Fund (TEDF) TEDF provides funding for transportation improvements that enhance the state's ability to compete in a global economy, promote economic growth and improve the quality of life in the State of Michigan.