MiTrip (Oversize or Overweight) Permits

The Transport Permits Unit issues permits for Oversize/Overweight loads to travel on State and Federal highways.

For general Oversize/Overweight permit questions, contact our Transport Permit Unit at 517-241-8999.

Frequently Asked Questions
Forms (Select DSD Permits-Transport from the dropdown on the left side of the page)
Mi Drive Web page
MiTrip Web page
Truckers Services Web page