Construction Permits

How do I determine the Right-of-Way width or type of Right-of-Way?

You will need to find the type of Right-of-Way on the Right-of-Way Maps web page or contact the appropriate TSC Construction Permit Staff for the area where the activity is to be performed. A list of the TSC Construction Permit Agents can be found at