- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Sault Ste. Marie Bridge Authority elects new officers
- International Bridge board hears inspection updates
- International Bridge paint project wraps up
- Advisory: International Bridge closing to vehicle traffic during foot races
- Traffic advisory: International Bridge traffic shift Set for Thursday morning