- The Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge is the only vehicular crossing between Ontario and Michigan within a 300-mile distance. The Bridge connects two cities, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario with Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan.
Today, the communities served by the bridge boast populations of 14,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan and 75,000 for Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
- Toll of time: One of the first to cross the International Bridge makes a last visit to the old toll booths
- International Bridge Toll Plaza Project construction progressing smoothly
- Easterday Avenue ramp to northbound I-75 closed beginning Monday, June 9
- New Sault Ste. Marie International Bridge toll plaza reconstruction moves forward
- Bridge Traffic Cameras
Commercial Vehicles/Oversized Loads