- Start: October 2012 End: December 2014What Is Being Done?
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is reconstructing 4 miles of I-75, as well as replacing bearing pads on the Zilwaukee Bridge.
Work on this $70 million investment includes:
- Reconstructing I-75 between the north and south junctions of I-675.
- Replacing the Janes Road bridge and repairing the Wadsworth Road and CSX Railroad bridges.
Current Traffic Restrictions:
Monday, October 13, 2014
- Southbound I-75 has two lanes open with a single (left) lane closed to allow barrier wall construction work in the median.
- Southbound I-75 will have three lanes open once the barrier wall construction is complete in approximately four weeks.
- Northbound I-75 traffic currently is rerouted to northbound I-675 and will remain detoured for the duration of this project.
- The overall project is expected to be completed in December 2014.
- I-75 and Z-Bridge construction nearing completion in Saginaw County
- Weekend detour scheduled for southbound I-75 pavement striping in Saginaw County
- MDOT to alter I-75 traffic shift and detour schedule Aug. 23
- I-75 traffic shifts begin this weekend in Saginaw County
- Traffic Update: I-75 Z-Bridge lane closure to accommodate emergency responders
- MDOT video: Z-Bridge construction wraps up three weeks early in Saginaw County
- Ahead of Schedule: I-75 construction wraps up in Saginaw County Saturday, Nov. 23
- Southbound I-675 ramps to reopen ahead of schedule in Saginaw County
- It's firearm deer season: Expect delays on northbound I-75 and I-675 through Saginaw County
- I-75 traffic shifts to accommodate southbound I-675 ramp closure this weekend
- Northbound I-75 to remain open through October in Saginaw County
- 2013 Labor Day Schedule
- I-75/M-81 nighttime ramp closures scheduled to begin Saturday, July 13
- I-75 traffic shift to occur this weekend in Saginaw County
- Southbound I-75 holiday travelers advised to seek alternate route through Saginaw County