I-75 Zilwaukee Bridge, Saginaw County
- Start: October 2012 End: April 2015What Is Being Done?
The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) is reconstructing 4 miles of I-75, as well as replacing bearing pads on the Zilwaukee Bridge.
Work on this $70 million investment includes:
- Reconstructing I-75 between the north and south junctions of I-675.
- Replacing the Janes Road bridge and repairing the Wadsworth Road and CSX Railroad bridges.
Lane shifts currently scheduled twice per week:
- 11 p.m. Tuesday - three northbound lanes open; southbound traffic rerouted to southbound I-675.
- 11 p.m. Saturday - three southbound lanes open; northbound traffic detoured to northbound I-675.
- MDOT to alter I-75 traffic shift and detour schedule Aug. 23
- I-75 traffic shifts begin this weekend in Saginaw County
- Traffic Update: I-75 Z-Bridge lane closure to accommodate emergency responders
- MDOT video: Z-Bridge construction wraps up three weeks early in Saginaw County
- Ahead of Schedule: I-75 construction wraps up in Saginaw County Saturday, Nov. 23
- Southbound I-675 ramps to reopen ahead of schedule in Saginaw County
- It's firearm deer season: Expect delays on northbound I-75 and I-675 through Saginaw County
- I-75 traffic shifts to accommodate southbound I-675 ramp closure this weekend
- Northbound I-75 to remain open through October in Saginaw County
- 2013 Labor Day Schedule
- I-75/M-81 nighttime ramp closures scheduled to begin Saturday, July 13
- I-75 traffic shift to occur this weekend in Saginaw County
- Southbound I-75 holiday travelers advised to seek alternate route through Saginaw County
- I-75 Zilwaukee Bridge traffic shift rescheduled
- MDOT updates I-75 traffic info for Bay and Saginaw counties