Northbound I-75 to remain open through October in Saginaw CountyContact: Anita Richardson, MDOT Office of Communications,
Saturday, Sept. 7, 2013
ESTIMATED END DATE:
Late October 2013
To accommodate an accelerated construction schedule, the twice-per-week traffic shifts that alternated I-75 northbound and southbound detours to I-675 in Saginaw County will end. The following traffic restrictions are in effect through late October.
The following traffic restrictions are in effect through late October:
Northbound I-75 will remain open.
Detours in effect:
- Southbound I-75 will be detoured to southbound I-675.
- Adams Street: I-75 to I-675, then Tittabawassee East (the Adams Street ramp to northbound I-75 will be open).
- M-81 to southbound I-75: Westbound M-81 to southbound M-13, then southbound I-675.
- M-13 to I-75: Southbound M-13 to I-675 (the northbound I-75 ramp to M-13 will be open).
- Wadsworth Road over I-75: Outer Drive to Janes Road, then Tower Line Road.
Roadway Work Zone Safety - We're All In This Together.