M-14 Road and Bridge Repairs, Ann Arbor
Road repair work will include concrete pavement patching and joint repair work between I-94 and the Huron River, and resurfacing between the Huron River and the US-23/M-14 interchange.
Bridge repair work will take place at the following locations:
• M-14 over the Huron River, the railroad tracks and Bandemer Park,
• M-14 over Beechwood Drive,
• Newport Road over M-14,
• M-14 over Maple Road, and
• Miller Road over M-14.
Construction at the Newport Road, Maple Road and Miller Road bridges is expected to occur outside of the school year.
Construction will take place in stages to minimize the impacts on motorists and residents.
One lane will be open in each direction on M-14 between I-94 and Miller Road for local traffic.
- The Miller Road/Maple Road interchange will remain open during construction.
M-14 will be closed between Miller Road and US-23 Business Route (BR) (Main Street).
- The posted detour will include US-23 and I-94.
- M-14 access to Main Street will be maintained at all times.
One lane will be open in each direction on M-14 between US-23 BR (Main Street) and the US-23/M-14 interchange.
- Traffic will use median crossovers.
- The Barton Drive ramp to eastbound M-14 will remain open during construction; the eastbound M-14 ramp to Barton Drive will be closed.
- The westbound M-14 ramp to Barton Drive will remain open during construction; the Barton Drive ramp to westbound M-14 will be closed.
M-14 Road and Bridge Repairs