I-94 Modernization Project
- OverviewThe Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) identified I-94, between I-96 and Conner Avenue in the city of Detroit as the segment of freeway in greastest need of repair in metropolitan Detroit. As a result, the I-94 Rehabititation Project was initiated.
- I-94: Roadway to Detroit's FutureIn the City of Detroit, the I-94 Rehabilitation Project will provide significant upgrades along the interstate in order to meet future traffic loads.
- Corridor Design Guidelines
- Designs Selected by Community Meeting attendees used colored dot stickers to show their individual aesthetic preferences on exhibit boards.
(Key: green 1st choice; yellow 2nd; red 3rd; black "other.")
- April 21, 2010 - Meeting Held Seeking Input on Aesthetic Features of Project.