Five-Year Transportation Program
- The Five-Year Transportation Program supports efforts to further bolster Michigan's position as a major player in the global economy. The document includes information about MDOT's funding picture, performance measures, system condition and specific transportation projects planned for the next five years in each of MDOT's seven regions.
• Michigan's Global Transportation Network
• Major Projects and Initiatives
• Performance Measurement and System Condition
• Key Messages about Transportation Funding
• Revenue Assumptions and Investment Strategy
• Economic Benefits and Impacts
• Road and Bridge Project Lists
See how the Five-Year Program supports MDOT's statewide planning efforts
and how you can get involved!
- Map of 2014-2018 Five-Year Program Road and Bridge Projects
- 2014-2018 Five-Year Transportation Program Approved by the State Transportation Commission, Jan. 23, 2014