Five-Year Transportation Program
The Five-Year Transportation Program supports efforts to further bolster Michigan's position as a major player in the global economy. The document includes information about MDOT's funding picture, performance measures, system condition and specific transportation projects planned for the next five years in each of MDOT's seven regions.
• Major Projects and Initiatives
• Performance Measurement and System Condition
• Key Messages about Transportation Funding
• Revenue Assumptions and Investment Strategy
• Economic Benefits and Impacts
• Road and Bridge Project Lists