Five-Year Transportation Program
The Five-Year Transportation Program supports efforts to further bolster Michigan's position as a major player in the global economy. The document includes information about MDOT's funding picture, performance measures, system condition and specific transportation projects planned for the next five years in each of MDOT's seven regions.
• Major Projects and Initiatives
• Performance Measurement and System Condition
• Key Messages about Transportation Funding
• Revenue Assumptions and Investment Strategy
• Economic Benefits and Impacts
• Road and Bridge Project Lists
2017-2021 Five-Year Transportation Program
We are looking for your feedback on the Five Year Transportation Program through Aug. 26.
- Draft 2017-2021 Five Year Transportation Program
- Map of the Draft 2017-2021 Five-Year Transportation Program Road and Bridge Projects
- 2016-2020 Five-Year Transportation Program
Find Projects in Your Area