Category A - Economic Development Road Projects
- Goal: To promote increased economic potential and improve the quality of life through the support of job creation and retention in Michigan.
Purpose: To provide funding for transportation projects to:
- Improve the network of highway services essential to economic competitiveness;
- Improve accessibility to target industries as a catalyst for economic growth;
- Support private initiatives that create or retain jobs; and
- Encourage economic development and redevelopment efforts that improve the health, safety, and welfare of Michigan residents.
- Apply Online
When working in MGS, click the on each tab to display application requirements.
- 2018 Planning Guide
- Program Overview
- Eligibility Criteria
- MGS Account Set-up Instructions