- Title VI Mission: To ensure equity and Title VI compliance in MDOT activities.
- What is Title VI? Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 200d), related statutes and regulations provide that no person shall on the ground of race, color, national origin, sex, or disabilities be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal funds.
- FHWA Title VI Nondiscrimination Plan
- FTA Title VI Nondiscrimination Plan
- Title VI e-Training
- If you require translation of any of our documents, please contact our office for assistance.
MDOT EEO Officer/Title VI Coordinator
Civil Rights Program Assistant
|Region ADA/504 Coordinators:
Mia Silver – Metro
Tim Little – Grand
Chris Gulock – University
Jay Riethel – Bay
Bill Wahl – North
Mark Kleikamp – Superior
Kitty Rothwell – Southwest
Keith Belonga – Central Office Facilities ADA Coordinator
Cheryl Hudson – ADA Complaint Coordinator