Bridge Field Services
- The Bridge Field Services section serves as a statewide resource to achieve and maintain alignment on all field related bridge issues, and provides technical guidance on structures related specifications, construction and maintenance practices, equipment, and around-the-clock responses to high-load hit and other emergency bridge situations around the state.
Corey Rogers, Engineer of Bridge Field Services
Gina Brown, Administrative Assistant
Bridge Field Services Strategic Measurables Quarterly Reports
The Bridge Field Services Strategic Measureables are areas within the Bridge Field Services section, where productivity, customer service, centers of excellence, and statewide support goals are set and reported. The quarterly reports show progress towards meeting section goals, and documenting accountability.
- Bridge Construction
Structure Management Section
- Bridge Safety Inspection
- Structures Emergency Response
- Region Bridge Maintenance
- Structure Technical Section
- Structural Fabrication Unit
- Metals Laboratory
- Experimental Studies
- Structural Analysis, Monitoring and Technical Investigations
- Bridge Advisories
- Bridge Field Services Advisories
Alleviating the Effects of Pavement Growth on Structures
Reference guide for bridge personnel combating pavement growth.
Field Manual for Concrete Anchoring
Reference guide for bridge personnel performing concrete anchoring
Field Manual for Pile Welding
Reference guide for bridge personnel performing pile welding.
Field Manual for Structural Bolting
Reference guide for bridge personnel performing structural bolting.
Field Manual for Structural Welding
Reference guide for bridge personnel performing structural welding.
Thin Epoxy Overlay and Healer/Sealer Treatments on Bridge Decks
Reference guide for bridge personnel during scoping, construction, maintenance and inspection.
Published twice-a-year, the bulletins are intended to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and to give recognition and attention to best bridge maintenance practices throughout the state. For more information contact: Jacob Crashier, 517-243-7821, email@example.com
- Bulletin 1 - Winter 2010
- Bulletin 2 - Summer 2010
- Bulletin 3 - Winter 2011
- Bulletin 4 - January, 2012