The Michigan Department of Transportation has formed a Statewide Innovations Alignment Team to identify and quantify innovative changes that make us function better, faster, cheaper, safer and smarter. One of the team’s responsibilities is to communicate innovations that are occurring throughout MDOT. This is a series of Innovation Snapshot publications the team would like to share to highlight innovative changes which are occurring at MDOT.
- Innovation Snapshots - November 2016 - Individual Projects
- Innovations Snapshots - November 2016
- Innovation Snapshots - October 2016 - Individual Projects
- Innovation Snapshot - October 2016
- Innovation Snapshots - September 2016 - Individual Projects
- Innovation Snapshot - September 2016