Apply/Renew Construction Prequalification
Please see Service Prequalification for contractor staking and consultants
Bridges, roadways, pavements, water mains/sewers, electrical, demolition, bridge painting, signing, guardrail, fencing, seeding/sodding, landscaping, pavement marking, railroad construction/signals.
- Obtain a Prequalification Application Packet via:
- Download Instantly-Simply Scroll down this page and download the required forms
- Online Request for Application Packet
Prequalification Application Packet Online Request Form
- Complete ALL forms and attachments per the prequalification checklist included in the packet.
- Make sure you have original signatures and Notary where required.
- Include the following documents with your application (new contractors only not required for renewals):
- Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization.
Certificate of Authority to do business in Michigan
Attach optional items:
Form 1313B-Straight Line Depreciation
- Administrative Rules Governing the Prequalification of Bidders for Construction Work
- Work Classifications Construction Prequalification
PLEASE DOWNLOAD ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW.
- Form 1313 Prequalification Application
- Form 5107 Reference Form (new contractors only or if requesting additional work classifications)
- Equipment Guide
- Form 1313B Straight Line Depreciation Schedule
- Form W-9 Request for Taxpayer ID Number and Instructions (New Contractors Only)
- Form 1309 Account Receivable Verification (Only if no CPA Audit Review or Compilation)
- Form 1310 Bank Statement Verification (Only if no CPA Audit Review or Compilation)
For additional information about this process, contact: