FieldManager is a software suite used to manage road, bridge and airport construction projects. The software is used by Michigan Department Of Transportation (MDOT) field offices, local government agencies, engineering consultant firms, and construction contractor firms throughout Michigan. FieldManager produces substantial budgetary savings as the use of the software saves the State of Michigan over $28.5 million per year.
The information and files listed below apply to all construction contracts that are let by MDOT. Further information regarding the use of FieldManager can be found by visiting Info Tech's FieldManager site.
Contact Information Reasons for Communication MDOT FieldManager Help Desk
8885 Ricks Road
Lansing, MI 48909
Software support for MDOT offices and questions on how to use FieldManager for specific MDOT business practices. Info Tech, Inc.
5700 SW 34th St., Suite 1235
Gainesville, FL 32608
Software support and product licensing information for local agencies, engineering consultant firms, and construction contractor firms.
- Documentation of Inspector Daily Reports (MDOT CA 2014-09)
- Mobilization Payment and Revisions to Inspector Daily Reports (MDOT BOH IM 2012-19)
- Required Signature on Construction Pay Estimates (MDOT CA 2011-14)
- Prompt Pay (MDOT CA 2011-04)
- Procedure for Establishing a Modified Original Work Item in FieldManager (MDOT CA 2011-01)
- Contractor Performance Evaluations (MDOT CA 2010-11)
- Payment Schedule for Minor Traf Devices and Flag Control (MDOT CA 2010-01)
- FieldManager Contractor Read-Only Copies (MDOT BOH IM 2007-08)
- Modified Original Instruction (MDOT Memo 2001-06-01)
- MDOT Notification of FieldManager Use (MDOT Letter 1999-03-23)