REPORT ILLEGAL OR SUSPICIOUS GAMBLING ACTIVITY
"The Michigan Gaming Control Board shall ensure the conduct of fair and honest gaming to protect the interests of the citizens of the State of Michigan."
Most information relating to illegal or suspicious activity, whether gambling related or not, comes from tips. In order for us to investigate tips thoroughly we are requesting as much information as possible. In an effort to make the forwarding of this valuable information as easy as possible we are making three means available. First, a phone line has been established and is manned during normal business hours Monday through Friday. A voice mail is set up to receive after hour and weekend calls. Second, an e-mail (NOT anonymous) can be sent with detailed information 24 hours a day. Lastly, a brief description to the activity to be reported can be submitted below.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of any individual forwarding information by whatever means they choose. It would be extremely helpful if contact information is left when giving information by any other way than talking to one of our investigators. This affords us the opportunity to get more information. Again, we are committed to maintaining confidentiality.
Please give as much detail about the crime including but not limited to the following:
- What type of illegal or suspicious gambling activity is being reported.
- When the illegal or suspicious activity occurred.
- Where the illegal or suspicious activity occurred or where the illegal activity can be located at a specific time.
- Who is involved: their name, nickname, age, date of birth, address, height, weight, tattoos, clothing, vehicle description, and people they associate or live with.
- Any other details you think will help MGCB.
Anonymous Tip Line Phone Number:
Submit Tip by E-mail (NOT Anonymous):