Michigan History Museum Store
Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.<Address and Phone:
Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, 1 to 5 p.m.
Closed on official state holidays
702 W. Kalamazoo St.The store at the Michigan History Museum offers a wide variety of items related to the history of Michigan, the region and the nation.
Lansing, MI 48915
- Holiday ornaments crafted by Michigan artists in Petoskey stone, copper, pewter and hand-blown glass.
- Michigan mittens in both youth and adult sizes
- New handcrafted pottery from Pleasant Valley Pottery
- A large selection of books—including this year's Michigan Notable Books—for adults and children on a wide range of Michigan topics
- A growing number of Michigan-made products, including handcrafted jewelry of chlorastrolite (Isle Royale greenstone) and Petoskey stone (both official state symbols)
- T-shirts and hoodies in new designs and colors.
- products that complement the Michigan History Museum's permanent and special exhibits.
- Supporting members of the Michigan History Center
- State of Michigan employees
- Michigan History Center Volunteers
- Friends of Michigan History
Parking Visitor parking is located south of the building, with a $1 hourly fee on weekdays—cash or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover) accepted. Weekend parking is free. Visitors should use the Kalamazoo Street entrance, turning onto the circle drive to enter the visitor parking lot.