• Flood Safety Information from the Michigan Committee for Severe Weather Awareness.
• Recommendations on the Return of Children
to Areas Impacted by Flooding and/or Hurricanes From the American Academy of Pediatrics
• Key Facts about Flood Readiness During a flood and its aftermath, there are some basic facts to remember that will help protect your personal health and safety. This site from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will help you with flood preparedness.
• Flood Insurance for Businesses This website from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) includes information on flood maps, flood hazard mapping, and the National Flood Insurance Program.
• Flood Preparedness Information Flooding is the nation's most common natural disaster. Flooding can happen in every U.S. state and territory. Be prepared for flooding no matter where you live.
• Flood Facts This document from the Michigan State Police gives information on flood terminology, how to prepare for a flood, what to do during and after a flood, and basic information on flood insurance.